Cerdel Construction Company, Inc.
Cerdel Construction Company and Cerbone Enterprises, Inc. are comprised of extremely talented individuals whose diversified disciplines are integrated to form a team capable of handling all of your estimating, engineering and construction needs. The appraisal is performed by Cerbone Enterprises, Inc. and the construction is performed by Cerdel Construction Company. This procedure ensures an arms-length transition from the insurance company.
Our team approach enables us to identify the unique characteristics of structures and locations, and to evaluate the replacement of cost according to site-specific prevailing wages and productivity of various trade disciplines. As members of the American Society of Professional Estimators, our estimates reflect values to the specific geographic location of the work site. Our diverse capabilities range from the custom home of a professional golfer in Florida to the historic Administration Building of Case Western Reserve University in Ohio to a peanut oil factory in Alabama. Cerdel has evaluated and repaired thousands of homes damaged by fire. We pride ourselves in returning a home to better than the pre-damaged condition.
We are so proud to be part of your team… Cerdel Construction’s preferred drywall subcontractor.
At Cerdel, We Have History
For over 40 years, Cerdel Construction Company and Cerbone Enterprises, Inc. have been serving the Insurance industry and both commercial and private home clients. From Hurricanes Hugo, Andrew and Katrina to the earthquakes in California, our teams have provided complete and detailed reports in a timely manner.
Our reports are designed to be used in building meetings, formal appraisals and litigation, as well as the preferred normal adjustment process. The greatest value of our reports; however, is that they are backed up by the ability to do all or part of the reconstruction. We are licensed contractors in New Jersey and Florida and have been qualified as building experts in 14 states.
Experience is What Makes Cerdel Stand Out
At Cerdel Construction, we believe that education and experience is what sets our business apart.
- Member of New Jersey Builders Association
- Member of National Federation of Independent Business
- Member of Community Builders Association
- Member of Building Trades Association
- Member of National Association of Home Builders
- Member and Arbitrator for Better Business Bureau
- Past Member of East Hanover Township Board of Adjustments (5 years)
- Past Member of East Hanover Township Environmental
- Commission (3 years) and Chairman of Site Plan Approval
- Associate Member of National Kitchen and Bath Association
- Member National Association Home Builders-Multi-familyCouncil
- Member Home Remodelers Association of Community Builders Association
- Qualified as Building Expert in New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, Florida, Texas, Ohio, California, New Hampshire, North Carolina, South Carolina, Missouri, Mississippi, Louisiana
- President, Cerdel Construction Company. Over Forty years experience in construction business
- Built over 200 single family homes, multi-family dwellings, condominium projects, restaurants and lounges, and constructed residential and Commercial Barrier Free Design Structures
- Certified State of New Jersey, Home Improvement Contractor, License #13VH00699600
- Certified State of New Jersey, New Home Builder Registration # 036523
- Certified State of Florida, Corporation #P14451
- President, Cerbone Enterprises, Inc. Over Forty years experience in appraising
- Appointed Appraiser by insurance companies and Superior and District Courts
- Appointed Expert for various insurance companies in Barrier Free Design
- Owner and Manager of National Paving/Excavating Major projects for Newark Housing Authority, State and Federal Governments.
- Instructor for Graduate Builders Institute “Insurance Reconstruction for New Jersey Builders Association”
- Graduate, West Orange High School, 1959
- B.A., Fairleigh Dickinson University, 1963
- Certificate, Hunter School of Exterior Design, 1970
- Certificate, Rutgers University, Principles of Zonig Administration, 1973
- Certificate, Rutgers University, Legal Aspects of Planning and Zoning, 1974
- Certificate, Drexel University, Planning and Land Use Controls, 1976
- American Society of Professional Estimators, since 1992
- Windstorm Insurance Network Umpire Certification, 2009
At Cerdel, we are proud members of:
National Association of Home Builders (NAHB)
Building Trades Association
National Kitchen & Bath Association (NKBA)
Better Business Bureau (BBB)
American Society of Professional Estimators (ASPE)
New Jersey Builders Association (NJBA)
Community Builders and Remodelers Association (CBRA)
Morris County Chamber of Commerce
We are also certified as:
Certified Windstorm Insurance Network Umpire
Lead Safe Building Professional
NAHB Certified Green Professional
NAHB Certified Aging-In-Place Specialist